Power Electronic Projects, ieee 2016 power electronics project - IEEE projects 2016, ieee power electronics projects, power electronics ieee project titles, ieee power electronics project titles, ieee 2016-17 power electronics project - IEEE projects 2016, ieee 2016 power electronics and electrical project list, Final Year IEEE Project 2016-2017 - Power Electronics Project Titles, 2016 ieee power electronics project titles, Electrical Projects Power Electronics, Power Electronics - IEEE projects, POWER ELECTRONIC PROJECTS, power electronics project topics, power electronics related projects, power electronics circuits, power electronics, power electronics mini projects, power electronics projects pdf, power electronics projects for engineering students, power electronics based projects for eee students, M.tech and b.tech projects for power electronics power systems, M.tech and b.tech projects for power electronics, ME M.tech projects for power electronics, BE b.tech projects for power electronics, Power Electronics Drives and Machines projects, List of power Electronics Project Topics, List of power Electronics Project Topics, IEEE Power Electronics Projects, Top Power Electronics Projects Ideas, Power Electronics Based Projects - Final Year Projects Idea's, Power Electronic Systems, Projects On Power Electronics, Power Electronics Projects - Project Topics or Ideas, IEEE 2016 Final Year Projects Power Electronics Final Year Projects, IEEE Projects,power electronics projects for engineering students,
1.A Novel Reduced Switching Loss Bidirectional AC/DC Converter PWM Strategy with Feed-Forward Control for Grid-Tied Micro Grid Systems
2.Analysis, Design, and Performance Evaluation of Droop Current-Sharing Method
3.High Voltage-Boosting Converters Based on Bootstrap Capacitors and Boost Inductors
4.Integration and Operation of a Single-Phase Bidirectional Inverter With Two Buck/Boost MPPTs for DC-Distribution Applications
5.A 1.65 W Fully Integrated 90 nm Bulk CMOS Capacitive DC-DC Converter With Intrinsic Charge Recycling.
6.A Comparison of Soft-Switched DC-to-DC Converters for Electrolyzer Application.
7.A High-Efficiency Solar Array Simulator Implemented by an LLC Resonant DC-DC Converter.
8.An Advanced Power Electronics Interface for Electric Vehicles Applications.
9.Control Strategy for Power Flow Management in a PV System Supplying DC Loads.
10.High Boost Ratio Hybrid Transformer DC-DC Converter for Photovoltaic Module Applications.
11.High-Efficiency Single-Input Multiple-Output DC-DC Converter.
12.Microfabricated V-Groove Power Inductors Using Multilayer Co–Zr–O Thin Films for Very High-Frequency DC-DC Converters.
13.Nonlinear Current Control for Power Electronic Converters: IC Design Aspects and Implementation.
14.Soft-Switching DC/DC Converter With a Full ZVS Range and Reduced Output Filter for High-Voltage Applications.
15.PWM Plus Phase Angle Shift (PPAS) Control Scheme for Combined Multiport DC/DC Converters.
16.Module-Level DC/DC Conversion for Photovoltaic Systems: The Delta-Conversion Concept.
17.Integrated Full-Bridge-Forward DC-DC Converter for a Residential Microgrid Application.
18.High-Efficiency Digital-Controlled Interleaved Power Converter for High-Power PEM Fuel-Cell Applications.
19.Design and Performance of a Bidirectional Isolated DC-DC Converter for a Battery Energy Storage System.
20.An Integrated Boost Resonant Converter for Photovoltaic Applications.
21.A High-Efficiency Wide-Input-Voltage Range Switched Capacitor Point-of-Load DC-DC Converter.
22.A High Step-Up Three-Port DC-DC Converter for Stand-Alone PV/Battery Power Systems.
23.A Bridgeless Boost Rectifier for Low-Voltage Energy Harvesting Applications.
24.Coordinated Control and Energy Management of Distributed Generation Inverters in a Microgrid.
25.Improved Trans-Z-Source Inverter with Continuous Input Current and Boost Inversion Capability
26.Mitigation of Lower Order Harmonics in a Grid-Connected Single-Phase PV Inverter
IEEE 2016 Telecommunication Projects
1. RFID Based System For School Children Transportation Safety Enhancement
2. Secure And Privacy-Preserving Smartphone-Based Traffic Information Systems
3. Secure End-To-End Sms Communication Over Gsm Networks
4. Secured Electronic Voting Machine Using Biometric
5. Sensor Based Identification System For Train Collision Avoidance
6. The Analysis Of An Electro Cardio Signal In A System Of Data
7. Traffic Flow Prediction With Big Data: A Deep Learning Approach
8. Traffic Signal Phase And Timing Estimation From Low-Frequency Transit Bus Data.
9. Travolution - An Embedded System In Passenger Car For Road Safety
10. Twins Device-Free Object Tracking Using Passive Tags
IEEE 2016 Telecom Projects
1. Vehicle To Vehicle Safety Device - An Ease For Safe
2. Web Based Automatic Irrigation System Using Wireless Sensor Network And Embedded Linux Board
3. Web-Based Online Embedded Door Access Control And Home Security System Based On Face Recognition
4. Wi-Fi Based Communication And Localization Of An Autonomous Mobile Robot For Refinery Inspection
5. Wireless Arm-Based Automatic Meter Reading & Control System (Wamrcs).
6. Wsn Based Smart Sensors And Actuator For Power Management In Intelligent Buildings.
7. Zigbee (2.4g) Wireless Sensor Network Application On Indoor Intrusion Detection
8. Zigbee Based Communication System For Data Transfer Within Future Micro Grids
Projects at Bangalore offers Final Year students Engineering projects - ME projects,M.Tech projects,BE Projects,B.Tech Projects, Diploma Projects,Electronics Projects,ECE Projects,EEE Projects,Mechanical projects,Bio-Medical Projects,Telecommunication Projects,Instrumentation Projects,Software Projects - MCA Projects,M.Sc Projects,BCA Projects,EEE project,B.Sc Projects,Science Exhibition Kits,ieee projects for eee,Seminars,Presentations,Reports and so on...