Instrumentation Engineering Projects
IEEE Projects on CONTROL SYSTEM
Instrumentation is defined as the well defined branch of engineering from 1998.variables within a production or manufacturing area.The process variables used in industries are Level, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Flow, pH, Force, Speed etc. Control engineering or control systems engineering is the engineering discipline that applies control theory to design systems with desired behaviors.IEEE Projects on CONTROL SYSTEM Control engineers are responsible for the research, design, development and control devices/systems, typically in manufacturing facilities and plants. The practice uses sensors to measure the output performance of the device being controlled and those measurements can be used to give feedback to the input actuators that can make corrections toward desired performance. When a device is designed to perform without the need of human inputs for correction it is called automatic control (such as cruise control for regulating a car's speed). Multi-disciplinary in nature, control systems engineering activities focus on implementation of control systems mainly derived by mathematical modeling of systems of a diverse range.
Instrumentation Projects for Final Year Students
1. Ambient conditions logger for cargo containers for international commerce transparency.
2. Portable Multi parameter loggers for versatile applications.
3. Sensor nodes design and construction for storage house parameters monitoring.
4. Versatile sensor nodes for use in WSN for burst mode or continuous data acquisition.
5. Ultrasonics level readers based flood alert system for infrastructure in the proximity of water bodies.
6. PIR sensor triggered motion detection and video surveillance system for security applications.
7. MEMS based infrastructural predictive maintenance systems with GSM alerting function.
8. Alerting head gear for drivers for preventing drowsiness of drivers using dual axis MEMS accelerometers.
9. Passenger alerting system using volatile gas sensors to detect LPG/CNG leakage in an automobile.
10. Vehicle ignition over ride system using breath analyzers for preventing drunken driving.
11. Multi parameter recorder using memory cards for fleet monitoring system.
12. Multiple coin based smart coin phone system with precise coin acceptance system.
13. Vehicle pollution monitoring and automatic service time indication with fuel quality indication for automobiles.
14. Sophisticated portable bird scaring system for agricultural applications.
15. On Board Diagnostic system for automobiles for manufacturer independent vehicle diagnostics.
16. Group elevator scheduling with advance information for normal and emergency modes in building management systems.
17. Vehicle safety system with alcohol detector.
18. Involuntary industrial power scheduler using embedded system
INSTRUMENTATION TITLES BASED ON VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTATION:
IEEE Projects on CONTROL SYSTEM
Instrumentation Projects for Final Year Students1. e Virtual Panels for industrial automation over the internet using embedded web servers.
2. A transparent TCP/IP channel using virtual instrumentation for signal transfers over LANs and WANs.
3. Virtual Instrumentation based SCADA for Hybrid DCS control systems in process control of industries.
4. Design of multi instrument clusters using virtual instrumentation for automobiles dashboards.
5. Virtual test benches for trouble shooting remote embedded systems through internet.
6. Low cost multi channel DAQ cards for signal acquisitions and analysis using virtual instruments.
7. Control of automatic bunkering system using virtual instrumentation.
8. Coin chargers for mobile phones and portable devices at public places.
9. e Virtual panels for WSN based monitoring of agricultural fields.
10. Cumulative power logger for distributed power consumption monitoring system.
2018 Instrumentation Projects
1. A New Method for the Characterization of Electronic Components Immunity
2. A Simple Microcontroller Based Digitizer for Differential Inductive Sensors
3. A Voice-Controlled Personal Assistant Robot
4. AN INDEGENOUS OXYGEN DOSING DEVICE TO CONSERVE OXYGEN USING PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM
5. Application of Photoplethysmography in Blood Flow Measurement
6. Automatic Concealed Heart Rate Detection from the BCG in Seated Position
7. Design and development of hand gesture recognition system for speech impaired people
8. Design And Implementation of3-Lead ECG Machine For Rural Medification
9. Design and Operation of Wi-Fi Agribot Integrated System
10. Design of a New Microcontroller-Based Vernier Fringe Counter for Interferometric Measurement of Laser Wavelength
11. Design, Build, and Test of an Autonomous myRIO Based Segbot
12. Digital temperature meter of polyethylene insulation
13. ECG Monitoring Using Android Mobile Phone and Bluetooth
14. Eight-Channel Fully Adjustable Pulse Generator
15. Electronically Enhanced Pen
16. Intelligent and Adaptive Traffic Light Controller (IA-TLC) using FPGA
17. Load Angle Control Strategy for Doubly Fed Induction Generator
18. Low cost and efficient ECG measurement system using PIC18F4550 microcontroller
19. Low-power Microcontroller Solution for Measuring HBR Using Single Reflection SpO2 Sensor
20. Low-Cost Impedance Spectroscopy System Based on a Logarithmic Amplifier
21. Low-Power Direct Resistive Sensor-to-Microcontroller Interfaces
22. Micro-controller Based Frequency to Digital Converter for Interfacing Frequency Output Sensors
23. Model Cart Control Using EMG Signal
24. NFC based profiling of smart home lighting system
25. Novel, Low cost Remotely operated smart Irrigation system
26. Open source hardware based automated gardening system using low-cost soil moisture sensor
27. Period measurement with an ARM microcontroller
28. Real-Time Implementation of Low Cost ZigBee Based Motion Detection System
29. Real-Time Wireless Vibration Monitoring System Using LabVIEW
30. Remote Condition Monitoring of Real-Time Light Intensity and Temperature data
31. RF Powered Integrated System for IoT Applications
32. Shortest Path Finding and Obstacle Detection for Visually Impaired People Using Smart Phone
33. Target Controlled Anesthetic Drug Infusion
34. A Zigbee-Based Animal Health Monitoring System
Instrumentation and Control engineering Projects
This term refers to the graduate discipline many universities provide at graduate and postgraduate level.IEEE Projects on CONTROL SYSTEM Instrumentation and Control plays a significant role in both gathering information from the field and changing the field parameters, and as such are a key part of control loops.The Instrumentation Technology, being an inter-disciplinary branch of engineering, is heading towards development of new & intelligent sensors, smart transducers, MEMS Technology, Blue tooth Technology. This discipline finds its origin in both electrical and electronics engineering, and it covers subjects related to electronics and electrical streams. In short, it deals with measurement, automation and control processes.In today's scenario, there are many people who are willing to make a career in this stream. Almost all process and manufacturing industry such as steel, oil, petrochemical, power and defense production will have a separate instrumentation and control department, which is manned and managed by instrumentation and control engineers. “Automation is the buzz word in process industry, and automation is the core job of instrumentation and control engineers. Hence, the demand for instrumentation will always be ther For more Info Contact: 9591912372
Projects at Bangalore offers Final Year students Engineering projects - ME projects,M.Tech projects,BE Projects,B.Tech Projects, Diploma Projects,Electronics Projects,ECE Projects,EEE Projects,Mechanical projects,Bio-Medical Projects,Telecommunication Projects,Instrumentation Projects,Software Projects - MCA Projects,M.Sc Projects,BCA Projects,B.Sc Projects,Science Exhibition Kits,Seminars,Presentations,Reports and so on...