IEEE MATLAB Projectsbiomedical Projects,Matlab Biomedical Projects,ieee matlab biomedical Projects, 2018 image processing projects, 2018 image processing projects,ieee 2018 image processing projects,2019 image processing projects
IEEE 2018-2019 MATLAB Projects
Projectsatbangalore,offers IEEE Based Matlab Projects to students in various domains.
Matlab Projectswith codeMATLAB Based ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK
1. Segmentation of Remote Sensing Images Using Similarity-Measure-Based Fusion- MRF Model.
2. Localization of License Plate Number Using Dynamic Image Processing Techniques and Genetic Algorithms.
3. Quality Analysis of Grains and Machine Tools Using Image Processing
4. I.Q Compensation of Broadband Direct-Convertion Transmitters
5.BSIF: Binarized statistical image features
MATLAB based EMBEDDED SYSTEM
1. A New Network-Based algorithm for Human Activity Recognition in Videos.[Device Based]
1. Digital right management control for joint ownership of digital images using biometric features iris watermarking.
2. Data Hiding in Encrypted H.264/AVC Video Streams by Codeword Substitution.
3. A Phase-Based Audio Watermarking System Robust to Acoustic Path Propagation.
4. A New Secure Image Transmission Technique via Secret-Fragment-Visible Mosaic Images by Nearly Reversible Color Transformations.
5. A Joint FED Watermarking System Using Spatial Fusion for Verifying the Security Issues of Teleradiology.
6.Artificial cognition for social human–robot interaction: Animplementation MATLAB Based SURVEILLANCE & SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Visual Object Tracking based on Backward Model Validation.
2. An Advanced Moving Object Detection Algorithm for Automatic Traffic Monitoring in Real-World Limited Bandwidth Networks.
MATLAB Based BIOMEDICAL IMAGING
1. Diagnosis of ophthalmologic disordersin retinal fundus images a defective eye from a normal eye.
2. Prostate MRI Segmentation Using Learned Semantic Knowledge and Graph Cuts.
MATLAB Based BIO-METRIC AUTHENTICATION
1. Efficient person Human Ear Recognition using geometric features.
2. An available database for the research of Finger Vein Recognition.
3. Multi-View Facial Expression Recognition Based on Group Sparse Reduced-Rank Regression.
4. Unraveling the Effect of Textured Contact Lenses on Iris Recognition.
5.Acoustic Event Recognition for Surveillance Application
6.Fast Face-swap Using Convolutional Neural Networks
7.Real-Time Moving Object Segmentation and Classification from HEVC Compressed Surveillance Video
8.A Novel Image Segmentation Technology in Intelligent Traffic Light Control Systems
9.Automated segmentation and area estimation of neural foramina with boundary regression model
10.IMAGE SEGMENTATION BASED ON PARAMETER ESTIMATION
11.PIXEL-LEVEL IMAGE FUSION USING BROVEY TRANSFORME AND WAVELET TRANSFORM
MATLAB Based DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Training Initialization of Hidden Markov Models in Human Action Recognition.
2. Animated Pose Templates for Modeling and Detecting Human.
simulink projects for eceMATLAB Based IMAGE PROCESSING
1. A Distributed Canny Edge Detector: Algorithm and FPGA Implementation
2. An FPGA-Based Fully Synchronized Design of a Bilateral Filter for Real-Time Image Denoising
3. Crop Type Classification by Simultaneous Use of Satellite Images of Different Resolutions
4. EasiSee: Real-Time Vehicle Classification and Counting via Low-Cost Collaborative Sensing
5. Edge Detection Method for Image Processing Based on Generalized Type-2 Fuzzy Logic
6. From Bits to Images: Inversion of Local Binary Descriptors
7. Fully Automatic Dark-Spot Detection From SAR Imagery With the Combination of Nonadaptive Weibull Multiplicative Model and Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks
8. Group-Invariant Colour Morphology Based on Frames
9. Localization of License Plate Number Using Dynamic Image Processing Techniques and Genetic Algorithms
10. Measuring Calorie and Nutrition From Food Image
11. Moving Target Analysis in ISAR Image Sequences With a Multiframe Marked Point Process Model
12. Multilevel Image Segmentation Based on Fractional-Order Darwinian Particle Swarm Optimization
13. Optimal Camera Planning Under Versatile User Constraints in Multi-Camera Image Processing Systems
14. Robust Text Detection in Natural Scene Images
15. Saliency-Based Selection of Gradient Vector Flow Paths for Content Aware Image Resizing
16. Seamless Fusion of LiDAR and Aerial Imagery for Building Extraction
17. Segmentation-Based Partial Volume Correction for Volume Estimation of Solid Lesions in CT
18. Shadow Detection of Man-Made Buildings in High-Resolution Panchromatic Satellite Images
19. Supervised Classification of Multisensor and Multiresolution Remote Sensing Images With a Hierarchical Copula-Based Approach
20.Split Bregman Method for Minimization of Region-Scalable Fitting Energy for Image Segmentation
21.Secure Reversible Image Data Hiding Over Encrypted Domain via Key Modulation
matlab projects for engineering studentsMATLAB Based SIGNAL PROCESSING
1. A 300-mV 220-nW Event-Driven ADC With Real-Time QRS Detection for Wearable ECG Sensors
2. A Dynamic Compression Scheme for Energy-Efficient Real-Time Wireless Electrocardiogram Biosensors
3. A Home Sleep Apnea Screening Device With Time-Domain Signal Processing and Autonomous Scoring Capability
4. A Tactile Stimulation Device for EEG Measurements in Clinical Use
5. Application of Cross Wavelet Transform for ECG Pattern Analysis and Classification
6. Atrial Electrical Activity Detection Using Linear Combination of 12-Lead ECG Signals
7. Augmented Complex Common Spatial Patterns for Classification of Noncircular EEG From Motor Imagery Tasks
8. Automated Biosignal Quality Analysis for Electromyography Using a One-Class Support Vector Machine
9. Eigenvalue Signal Processing for Weather Radar Polarimetry: Removing the Bias Induced by Antenna Coherent Cross-Channel Coupling
10.Enhanced Low-Latency Detection of Motor Intention From EEG for Closed-Loop Brain-Computer Interface Applications
11. ERNN: A Biologically Inspired Feedforward Neural Network to Discriminate Emotion From EEG Signal
12. Impact of Skin-Electrode Interface on Electrocardiogram Measurements Using Conductive Textile Electrodes
13. Hypnogram and Sleep Parameter Computation From Activity and Cardiovascular Data
14. Improved Signal Processing Methods for Velocity Selective Neural Recording Using Multi-Electrode Cuffs
15. Integrate and Fire Pulse Train Automaton for QRS detection
16. Nonparametric Signal Processing Validation in T-Wave Alternans Detection and Estimation
17. Novel Electrodes for Underwater ECG Monitoring
18. Novel Methods for Noncontact Heart Rate Measurement: A Feasibility Study
19. Quantum Neural Network-Based EEG Filtering for a Brain-Computer Interface
20. Rotational Speed Measurement Through Electrostatic Sensing and Correlation Signal Processing
21. Secondary Peak Detection of PPG Signal for Continuous Cuffless Arterial Blood Pressure Measurement
22. Signal Processing With Direct Computations on Compressively Sensed Data
23. Simple and Efficient Compressed Sensing Encoder for Wireless Body Area Network
24. Time-Interleaved Phased Arrays With Parallel Signal Processing in RF Modulations
25. WiCop: Engineering WiFi Temporal White-Spaces for Safe Operations of Wireless Personal Area Networks in Medical Applications
26. Analysis of Sensing Efficiency for Cooperative Spectrum Sensing With Malicious Users in Cognitive Radio Networks
27. Vehicle Reidentification With Self-Adaptive Time Windows for Real-Time Travel Time Estimation
28. On Amplitude and Frequency Demodulation Using Energy Operators
29. DETECTION OF TRANSIENT SIGNALS USING THE ENERGY OPERATOR
30. Performance analysis in multi-channels ellipsoid structure wirelessoptical communications
31. An overview of text-independent speaker recognition:From features to supervectors
32. High-Capacity Wireless Signal Generation and Demodulation in 75- to 110-GHz Band Employing All-Optical OFDM
33. Multi-sensor Data Fusion in Automotive Applications
34. IMPLEMENTATION OF OFDM AND CHANNEL ESTIMATION USING LS AND MMSE ESTIMATORS
35. Implementation of Software Defined Radio on FPGA
36. Sensorless Implementation of a PPF Controller for Active Q Control of an AFM Microcantilever
37. Analysis of Sensing Efficiency for Cooperative Spectrum Sensing With Malicious Users in Cognitive Radio Networks
matlab projects for electrical engineering studentsMATLAB Based REAL TIME APPLICATIONS
1. Higher Degree Total Variation (HDTV) Regularization for Image Recovery.
2. Medical Image Segmentation by Combining Graph Cuts and Oriented Active Appearance Models.
3. On the Energy Efficiency-Spectral Efficiency Trade-off over the MIMO Rayleigh Fading Channel.
4. Noisy Constrained Maximum-Likelihood Linear Regression for Noise-Robust Speech Recognition.
5. Integrating Segmentation Information for Improved MRF-Based Elastic Image Registration.
6. Time-Frequency Approach to Underdetermined Blind Source Separation.
7. Vowel-Category based Short Utterance Speaker Recognition.
8. Blind Image Quality Assessment: From Natural Scene Statistics to Perceptual Quality.
9. Attentional control of associative learning - A possible role of the central cholinergic system.
10. Local Ordinal Contrast Pattern Histograms for Spatiotemporal, Lip-Based Speaker Authentication.
11.Nebulizer Improvement for Children Suffering from Bronchial Asthma
12.GFSK Demodulation Using Sequential Monte Carlo Technique
13.A Nonlocal Maximum Likelihood Estimation Method for Rician Noise Reduction in MR Images
14.Closed-form two-step weighted-leastsquares-based time-of-arrival source 0localisation using invariance property of maximum likelihood estimator in multiplesample environment
15.A Feature Learning and Object Recognition Framework for Underwater Fish Images
16.LIME: Low-light Image Enhancement via Illumination Map Estimation
IEEE 2018 Projects
1) Single-Scale Fusion: An Effective Approach to Merging Images.
2) Trainable Nonlinear Reaction Diffusion: A Flexible Framework for Fast and Effective Image Restoration.
3) Harnessing Encrypted Data in Cloud for Secure and Efficient Mobile Image Sharing.
4) Bayesian Face Sketch Synthesis..
5) Blind Facial Image Quality Enhancement using Non-Rigid Semantic Patches.
6) Haze Removal using the Difference-Structure-Preservation Prior.
7) Hierarchical Guidance Filtering-Based Ensemble Classification for Hyperspectral Images.
8) Perceptual Adaptation of Image based on Chevreul-Mach Bands Visual Phenomenon.
9) Fractional Krawtchouk transform with an application to image watermarking.
10) A Micro-GA Embedded PSO Feature Selection Approach to Intelligent Facial Emotion Recognition.
11) PCB Reverse Engineering Using Nondestructive X-ray Tomography and Advanced Image Processing.
12) Microexpression Identification and Categorization using a Facial Dynamics Map.
13) Digital Image Processing Techniques for Estimating Power Released from the Corona Discharges.
14) Face Anti-Spoofing using Speeded-Up Robust Features and Fisher Vector Encoding..
15) Leukocytes Classification and Segmentation in Microscopic Blood Smear: A Resource-Aware Healthcare Service in Smart Cities.
16) Selective Convolutional Descriptor Aggregation for Fine-Grained Image Retrieval.
1) Analyzing Eye-Tracking Information in Visualization and Data Space: from Where on the Screen to What on the Screen.
2) Removal of Canvas Patterns in Digital Acquisitions of Paintings.
3) Affine Non-local Means Image Denoising.
4) Higher Order Dynamic Conditional Random Fields Ensemble for Crop Type Classification in Radar Images.
5) Features Classification Forest: A Novel Development that is Adaptable to Robust Blind Watermarking Techniques.
6) Deformable Patterned Fabric Defect Detection With Fisher Criterion-Based Deep Learning.
7) Boosting Active Contours for Weld Pool Visual Tracking in Automatic Arc Welding.
8) Breast Histopathological Image Retrieval Based on Latent Dirichlet Allocation.
9) Towards Detection of Bus Driver Fatigue Based on Robust Visual Analysis of Eye State.
10) Processing Sliding Mosaic Mode Data With Modified Full-Aperture Imaging Algorithm Integrating Scalloping Correction.
11) A New Experimental Approach Using Image Processing Based Tracking for an Efficient Fault Diagnosis in Pantograph-Catenary Systems.
12.Automatic Detection of Retinal Lesions for Screening of Diabetic Retinopathy
13.Automatic Microaneurysm Detection Using the Sparse Principal Component Analysis-Based Unsupervised Classification Method
14.A deepa Learning Method for Microaneurysm detection in Fundus Images
15.Improved Microaneurysm Detection using Deep Neural Networks
16.Automatic detection of microaneurysms in retinal fundus images
For MATLAB IEEE 2019-2018-2019 Project Titles, Email to: [email protected]
Projects at Bangalore offers Final Year students Engineering projects - ME projects,M.Tech projects,BE Projects,B.Tech Projects, Diploma Projects,Electronics Projects,Simulink Projects,ECE Projects,EEE Projects,Mechanical projects,Bio-Medical Projects,Telecommunication Projects,wireless communication and networking projects,Instrumentation Projects,Software Projects - MCA Projects,M.Sc Projects,BCA Projects,B.Sc Projects,Science Exhibition Kits,Seminars,Presentations,Reports and so on...